* Writing! Sometimes it’s wonderful, sometimes it’s like hitting yourself in the face with a bat!
* Hm. Interesting question. I’ve gotta go with “aluminum bat”, I think. The wooden ones split against my thick skull.
* And hey, good news everybody! No, the cover still isn’t done — or at least not the North American cover. But that’s okay, because the NINYSH cover art is ready! Seriously. Here it is:
Apparently in Ninys it’s traditional to put the author on the cover. Nice, hey? It looks just like me, and the descriptive sign card is totally spot-on. The blue fence is a nice touch; I like how it accentuates my teeth.
* Whaddaya mean Ninys isn’t in your atlas? Look, it’s not my fault your atlas is out of date.
* Hm. Maybe that can be my excuse for poor performance today. It wasn’t writer’s block — I was in the stocks.