A little housekeepingPosted: August 2, 2011
- I’m going to try keeping to a schedule with this blog, since I am the sort to fling myself passionately at a new project and then burn out. I’ll be posting on M-W-F for a few weeks and see how that works.
- Why yes, I do know it’s Tuesday, smarty-pants. I did not write this! I was not here!
- I’m slowly but surely putting some delicious links down in the blogroll list, for days when you are sad and miss me. Right now it’s mostly book-chat sites, authors I like, and favourite musicians. Soon (by which I mean “whenever my inner chaos permits me to get to it”) I hope to link to a few other places my previous work can be found on the web. Things like the comic strip I linked to last post. There’s more where that came from.
- If you’re very, very good, I could probably insert some comics directly into the blog here. Many (though not all) of my old comics are set in Goredd, just like my novel, so that might provide some insight and amusement. Or, y’know, bail me out when the day comes that I can’t think of anything to chat at you about.
- Don’t count on that day coming too soon, however. I actually sat down and brainstormed blog topics – in the interests of not burning out, which is something I’m slowly learning I need to focus on – and I believe I could go on until the proverbial last dog is hung. (NB: no dogs will be hung on my watch, you have my word!)
- But not today! I vanish as quickly as I appear! You saw nothing!